From KODE Wiki
KODE Physics Library Wiki
KODE is a C++ physics library. It's strongly inspired by ODE's design, but it's written from scratch in C++11.
Our aim is to match all features provided by ODE, and then add many more!
- Manual : this is the KODE manual.
- HOWTO : how to do specific tasks with KODE.
- Development : how to get involved with KODE development.
- Contributing : how to contribute to this wiki.
- KODE website: http://www.kode-physics.org
- Main KODE repository on Bitbucket: http://bitbucket.org/danielko/kode
- KODE-users mailing list: http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/kode-users